Lately, I’ve been doing a lot of Pinterest posts. A lot of my traffic has been via Pinterest (about 70,000 views in August alone), so it’s only natural that I’d focus on Pinterest a bit more. Creating a beautiful collage via PicMonkey is easy. Remember, when you’re using photos that aren’t yours, you should get permission from the owner before publishing them in a collage.
Creating a collage with PicMonkey is ridiculously easy. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Open picmonkey.com and click “Create a collage”.
2. Add your photos, choose your layout, then save your project.
3. Open up picmonkey.com again and go to “Edit a Photo”.
4. Open up your collage, and edit it. Add text, your watermarket, etc.
5. Use this image on your Pinterest round-up post, or any post you’d like really.
See video below for a full tutorial on how to create a collage using picmonkey!
Click on the title of the video to view it full-sized on YouTube.